Now you, too, can become instantly famous for how retarded you are, by putting items in the wrong place in a retail chain (bonus points for Target or Starbucks) and taking a snapshot and sending it into consumer watchblog Consumerist.com. Be an heroic whistle-blower for nonsensical whining. Such legends, as you will one day be, include:
1. $15 iTunes gift cards found on a $30 shelf peg, even though the label itself describes a different card design than the one hanging there.
2. Remove the removable sale flags and put it next to something vaguely similar as if it were the actual product on sale. But don’t bother to scan anything.
3. Take a picture of obviously out-of-order in-store phones but conveniently don’t include the out-of-order signs in the frame.
4. You might even submit photographs of signs that clearly and correctly describe why they were placed there, but you simply didn’t bother to investigate further. Also handy for sales pricing flags!
5. Demonstrate how bad at math you are, even when the math is done for you, and still be famous. It’s just that easy.